You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you wish to activate your warranty, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to www.sayyezz.com and click on the Support link or go directly to www.sayyezz.com/service-providers where you will find information on how to contact us:
a. Live chat, located on the bottom right side of the Support pageb. Specific phone number for your countryc. Specific email address for your country
2. Once you contact our Customer Service Center we will begin the process of assigning you a Case Number for which we will require the following information:
a. Full name (or company name)b. Phone number for contactc. Detailed address: street, avenue, number, sector, zone.d. Country, State, City, and Zip Codee. Purchase datef. IMEI Serial 1 or SIM 1: a 15-digit code located on the back of the phone, under the battery or, the box the unit came in.g. Detailed failure description.h. If the failure is related to any of the accessories, please indicate which accessory you will send along with the unit.
3. After our Customer Service enters your data into the system, you will be assigned a Case Number and an Authorized Service Center where you can send your unit for repairs.
4. Once we receive your smartphone, you will be able to request the status of the repair with the Case Number you have been assigned. Please keep in mind that the time for the repair process could take up to 7 business days from when the unit is received at our Authorized Service Center. If complications arise, the maximum time for the repair process will follow the guidelines established by the legislation of each country.
5. Once the unit has been repaired, it will be returned to the physical address that you offered in your first contact with our Customer Service Center. The return shipping will be covered by YEZZ.
6. The warranty period of your smartphone is established by the legislation of the country where you purchased the unit.
7. The accessories (headphones, charger, and battery) have a three (3) month warranty.
a) Smartphone and accessories (including the packaging) damaged by abuse, accident, different use from the specified in the user’s manual and/or poor environmental conditions.b) Damage caused by voltage or frequency fluctuations.c) Damage caused by dirt, water or any other strange body inside the smartphone.d) Modifications or voltage conversions or different frequencies in the final product.e) Smartphones and accessories repaired by an unauthorized service center.f) Smartphones and accessories with series number (IMEI) altered or illegible.g) Expired warranty.h) Smartphones used with generic accessories, such as batteries that have been charged with generic products not recognized by YEZZ.i) Wear due to the use of the smartphone such as: scrapes, bumps or falls, misuse, wear on the camera lens, battery or screen. Any of these damages will void the warranty for the entire smartphone.j) Virus due to the installation of unsafe third party applications.k) Water damage sensor activated.
If your smartphone’s warranty has been voided or your warranty expired, in order to find an Authorized Service Center where you can repair your unit, please follow these instructions:
2. Our Customer Service operators will provide you with the contact information of an Authorized Service Center in your country. All out of warranty repairs are handled directly by each Authorized Service Center, so you will need to contact them in order to obtain information on how to repair your unit.
Once you purchase a smartphone through our e-commerce www.yezzstore.com, you can return it within fourteen (14) days of the date you receive the product.
The return and refund policy does not apply if the products are in the following conditions:
a. Products damaged by scrapes, bumps or falls, misuse, wear on the camera lens, battery or screen.b. Products not purchased through www.yezzstore.comc. If your smartphone is more than 14 days from purchased date and presents any irregularity, please check our warranty policy in the first part of this section or go to www.sayyezz.com/service-providers
1. Contact us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice number and contact information.
2. How to send your smartphone?
After you contact us you will receive an email with a prepaid shipping label that you must print and stick to the package.
We do not accept returned products without YEZZ Store’s authorization and a prepaid shipping label.
We suggest you remove all personal and sensitive information from the smartphone, SIM cards and microSD cards before returning the product. The smartphone must be sent with the original packaging, including accessories, manuals and other documentation.
If after fifteen (15) days from receiving the prepaid shipping label you haven't sent the package, the label will be cancelled and your return will not be processed.
In addition to the standard return policy, the following conditions apply for volume purchases (6 or more products per order or across multiple orders) of the same product:
Usually it takes 2 to 3 weeks to issue a refund after we receive and process your return. Refunds are issued according to your original payment method. If you paid with credit card, refunds will be sent to the bank that issued the credit card five business days after the approval of the reimbursement. Contact your bank if you have questions about when the credit will be applied to your account.
* Required Fields
YEZZ is a brand of mobile devices with presence in more than 50 countries on 4 continents, focused in empowering the consumer within the world of communications and offers the freedom to choose and design their mobile phone with a unique style
Help Us to Keep Magento Healthy - Report All Bugs (ver. 220.127.116.11)